This is an introductory course on Game Design and Development which covers fundamentals of 3D Game Design and basics of Scripting.
– Observation – Interpretation – Sequencing – Pattern Recognition – Logical Thinking
– Identify types of games – Use flowcharts to explain concepts – Game design documentation – Identify game assets – Basics of C# scripting – Basics of physics & dynamics
USD 168/-BUY NOW
This course goes beyond the fundamentals of 2D Game Development to let the learner develop logics required in solving complex situations in any Game project, while making various types of games.
– Logical Thinking – Analysis
– Decision Making – Ideation
– Sequencing – Organisation
– Problem Solving – Management
– Unstructured Thinking – Accuracy
– Systematic Planning – Empathy
– Identify types of games – Use flowcharts to explain concepts – Game design documentation – Identify game assets – Working with 2D and 3D assets – Collisions and effectors – Introduction to AR – Complex coding paradigms – Game build settings
USD 603/-BUY NOW