This course introduces learners with concepts of 2D Game Development.
– Observation – Interpretation – Sequencing – Pattern Recognition
– Planning a game project – Make a flowchart – Create game design document – Identify types of game assets – Work with sprites – Set up behaviours – Basics of events and actions
USD 168/-BUY NOW
This course goes beyond the fundamentals of 2D Game Development to let the learner develop logics required in solving complex situations in any Game project, while making various types of games.
– Observation – Composition
– Decision Making – Ideation
– Sequencing – Systematic Planning
– Problem Solving – Empathy
– Pattern Recognition – Logical Thinking
– Planning a game project – Create game design document – Identify types of game assets – Work with sprites – Set up behaviours – Basics of events and actions – Animation of sprites – Advanced behaviours – Create UI elements – Working with in-game physics – Variables and functions – Various types of game projects
USD 603/-BUY NOW